Banana Oat Pancakes
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 portion Ripe Banana
- 2 large whole egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Quick Rolled Oats
- Preheat medium-sized pan on stove top.
- Lightly coat pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a blender or with a hand mixer, blend banana, eggs, baking powder and oats until smooth.
- Pour the batter onto the griddle in small pancake circles. After approximately one minute of cooking, flip your pancakes.
- Enjoy them plain, or add a small sprinkle of powdered sugar, cinnamon or drizzle of pure maple syrup or honey.
- Serve with syrup and top with berries (optional).