Spoiled for Choice
I hate to make life difficult, but how do you choose between delicious and gorgeous, sensational and scrumptious? Bit like choosing between your kids, Billy is funny but Katie is sweet, Becky is adorable but Tommy is good at golf?
A dilemma I agree, tough times where the only real way to avoid remorse is by ordering all 5 of these taste bud tingling treats. fieldtomeal.com/menu
- Chili Cornbread Casserole; with the change in season’s I demanded the team welcome in the cooler weather with this hearty creation. You may need to order additional servings here as seconds will be requested and leftovers demanded.
- Peppered Smothered Beef Patties; wait til you wrap your laughing gear around these beef patties from Hachie’s Yellow Farmhouse, tell me I’m wrong, I dare ya!
- Chipotle Pulled Chicken Tacos; sneaking suspicion this will take out the weekly favorite title. You Texans; Chipotle chicken and tacos and you’re anyone’s!
- Creamy Bacon Potato Green Onion Soup; for soup lovers a classic and a down right no-brainer. Money back guarantee if this doesn’t warm your heart and your soul. The chive cream cheese from Full Quiver in Kemp, TX kicks it over the top.
- Sausage and Vegetable Skewers; kids favorite this one. Simple things in life are often the best…organic veggies, natural sausage, herbed and seasoned…viola!
Yours in good eating