We love to use Tahini because not only does it enrich our sauces, it has many health benefits.
- It's rich in minerals such as phosphorus, lecithin, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- It's a good source of Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
- It's one of the best sources of calcium out there.
- It's high in vitamin E and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15.
- Prevent anemia.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and muscle tone, and is great for assisting in weight loss.
- It has 20% complete protein, making it a higher protein source than most nuts.
❤️Don't forget to leave your bags out for your delivery driver❤️